Search

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday June 13, 2006




I am wearing my boots today, the color is black. I know many people (students and other people) are attracted to my boots. It is coz not many people in Indonesia are not confident to wear boots, moreover to go to the office, LOL, except those models on the catwalk. 

 

At other days, I oftentimes wear my black sneakers together with my long black dress and blazer/blouse. Many people are attracted to these sneakers of mine too. I know what is in their mind, "How could this woman wear sneakers/boots with her long black dress and blazer/blouse?"

 

The reason for me is, well, I just love to look different (for the boots); while for the sneakers, it is very comfortable to wear sneakers, instead of high-heeled shoes. I once talked to my students, "I can run easily while wearing these sneakers, moreover just walk or move." LOL.

 

At first, I wear black clothes to show that I was mourning (coz my online boyfriend left me in 2001). Then, I found out that my black clothes could hide the fat in my body (after I increased some weight on my body). Besides, the "myth" saying that people look gallant, graceful when wearing black, it made me wear black clothes continuously. :)

 

And then I realize I easily attract people too by wearing black. Huh!!! I don't mean to attract their attention. What's wrong with me wearing black? What's wrong with me wearing boots? What's wrong with me wearing sneakers to go to the office? LOL.

No comments: