Search

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Healing Your Heart


 

Impossible it may seem,
To mend a broken heart
So many pieces to recover,
So many memories torn apart.
I don’t know where to begin
Or even how to describe
This feeling I have
That’s etched deep inside.
There are so many things I want to give you
So many things I want you to see
So many things I want you to feel,
As I sit here patiently.
Patiently waiting
For the time come
Where your heart beats for me
And two hearts beat as one.
So, with every flower I give you
And every letter I write
A new piece of your heart is unveiled
For me to hold tight.
With every tear you shed
As I kiss them away
Another distant memory
Just faded away.
As we hold hands together
And have those late night talks
Your heart will become one
And love’s journey, again, you shall walk.

No comments: