Search

Thursday, September 16, 2010

THE CONSTITUTION OF LOVE CODE

I found this in my mailbox. Someone sent this to me four years ago.

If you love someone, show them! and say so!

STATEMENT:
If a kiss is a language of love, then we have a lot to talk about!

METHODS OF LOVE
Kiss on the ear : "I am horny."
Kiss on the cheeks: "We're friends."
Kiss on the hand: "I adore you."

Kiss on the shoulder: "I want you."
Kiss on the lips: "I love you."
Holding hands: "We can learn to love each other."

A wink: "Let's get it on."
Slap on the butt: "Watch out."
Playing with the ear: "I can't live without you."

Arms around the waist: "I love you too much to let go."
Pulling hair on the head: "Tell me that you love me."
Looking into each others' eyes: "Let's get romantic."
Holding on tight: "Don't let go."

ADVICE:
When you are kissing someone, close your eyes. It is not nice to stare.

No comments: