Search

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Saturday, June 17, 2006


 

Saturday doesn't always mean weekend for me. In fact, this term I can say that Saturday is not weekend at all for me, though I don't get any class on Saturday. It was coz a workmate of mine asked me to substitute him on Saturday morning for five weeks while he had an outside class. And, some other time, my other workmates asked me to substitute them. So? Every Saturday I am in my workplace.


Like today, this morning, I proctored a TOEFL test for about two and a half hours. Then, I had lunch together with some workmates. After that, while waiting for the time to substitute another workmate, to oral examine at 2-6pm this afternoon, I spent my break at one cyber cafe located close to my workplace.
I have read some messages I got from some mailing lists I join. Oh yeah, before leaving my workplace, one friend asked me where I would go. I said, "Oh you know, I am included into those who really depend on internet. I want to check my mailboxes and blogs!" :)

 

25 December 2014


And here in the cyber cafe, I have done some things, posted some things in my blogs, did some editing in the setting or change the design/template, sent some funny messages to friends, etc.

 
And now, I want to write a little in this blog of mine. :)

 
Tomorrow, I will go swimming in the morning. Then, I will attend a workmate's wedding party. Perhaps I will just spend my afternoon and evening at home, typing something in my beloved computer, or reading something, or lazying myself away on the bed. :)

No comments: