Search

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thursday Evening

I have finished doing my tasks today.
I just have two classes anyway on Thursday, one class in the morning, another class in the evening. My other activities, as usual, is to give students some consultation for their graduating paper, or on other things.
I also had to attend a teachers' meeting, before the end-term promotion test in my other workplace.
And right now, I am just checking my blogs and mailboxes for a while, before going home, to where my lovely star, Angie is waiting for me.
That is really nice to have someone that can make you feel needed, wanted, missed, bla bla bla ... moreover if that someone is our own flesh and blood. :)
Ups ... I didn't mean to make those who really covet to have babies envy me. Not at all.
Well, in this life, everybody has their own problems, obstacles, happiness, sadness, success, failure, etc.
Let's just follow our life ... just like we follow the flow of water, and try to enjoy any part of it, with our weaknesses and strengths. And try our best for our own life.
Peace.

No comments: