Search

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I am at the office, all alone. AS USUAL!!! :)
My workmates are somewhere else to do their business to help make their ends meet. Me??? Oh ho ho ho ... No business to do but reading books, browsing websites, emailing, and blogging. LOL.
Btw, last night a chat friend called me after he disappeared from my life for some months. "Nicely" he wanted to know whether Angie passed the exam or not, what scores she got for the three subjects, and where Angie wants to continue her study.
Ah yeah, FYI, I had dinner with this twenty-seven-year old guy some months ago. At that time, Angie was with me, so we had dinner three of us.
Last night, he asked when I would meet him again. Fortunately I am not really busy today (I only have two classes at 10-12, then at 17-19, plus one student for graduating paper consultation), so I told him that I would be available to have dinner with him. He offered to have lunch though. I agreed. We made an appointment at 1pm.
However, honestly speaking, I felt a bit doubtful to meet him coz then he said to me, "Can I kiss you tomorrow?" UPSSSS ...........
I've tried to avoid it with my evasive way but I suppose he didn't realize it.
My pretty student, Y, came for the consultation at around 13.00. Then, we had a discussion for some minutes. Meanwhile that chat friend of mine didn't contact me yet. I felt reluctant to contact him first. I was about to refuse, but I was not sure either why I didn't do it. I was just passive.
At last, he called me, around 14.00 according to my watch, saying sorry he came very late. I told him that I was still at my workplace coz having discussion with a student. He didn't need to say sorry then. LOL.
FYI, I am usually on time when I am really willing to attend some events. But this time, I was doubtful, it made me really practice one habit of Indonesian people--rubber time. LOL.
After being in a dilemma--to come to the "spot" or not--for another half an hour, at last I went there.
That chat friend of mine was still waiting for me, showing annoyed facial expression. :)
I asked him to have lunch somewhere close to my workplace so that it would be easy to go back to office. Ridiculously (or innocently?), he asked, "Lunch? Who will pay?"
I replied, coldly, "Who proposed this meeting?"
He said, "I didn't invite you for lunch."
Ups ... LOL.
So, I said, "I told you last night that I would be available to meet you only for having meal and having a chat together. That's all."
He responded, "I am mistaken then."
Coldy, I said, "Ok. Goodbye then."
LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

No comments: