|taken from here|
As a woman who always tries to support other women to choose what kind of life they want to have, I have tried to understand them, whether they ...
- choose to live single and be happy
- get married and be a (full) housewife
- get married and get a job for self-esteem or self-actualization
- get married and get a job as a breadwinner while their husbands stay home -- either as a househusband or perhaps run business from home
- get divorced after finding out that married life is not as what they imagine (e.g. husband is not reliable or anything
- get married after a divorce (with whatever reason the divorce is, and whatever reason the remarriage)
- stay married after finding out that their husband cheats on them, with whatever reason they use to stay in the marriage (economy, kids, social status, etc)
- choose to have a baby while deciding to stay single
- you name it ...
However, I will NEVER accept any woman who flirts a married guy and tries to trap him to leave his wife, or foolishly proposes him to make herself as the second, third, or nth wife of the guy, with whatever reason they have in mind.
Polygamy, for me, is just celebration of lust by abusing the so-called holy verse of alquran.