Search

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saturday, June 3, 2006

I start to feel restless (again). This time not coz of that Lelaki Terindah of mine, but coz of someone else.
The problem is not how in fact 'easily' I experience the similar thing again, the similar feeling again. The problem lies in I DON'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN.
I want to live in peace.
However, I also realize that once in a while I need such a feeling, such an experience, with someone whose eyesight is so full of love when looking into my eyes, whose touch is so loving, who can evoke that special feeling in me.
I remember Agus Noor's statement again:
"Cinta barangkali seperti merpati di topi tukang sulap ... muncul begit saja dan kita terpana melihatnya ... dan hanya termangu ketika ia mendadak lenyap entah kemana"
But I still remember the painful feeling I had to undergo when in the process to let the shadow of that Lelaki Terindah of mine go. (And I am not sure if it has already gone now from my mind now.)
I will not let myself tempted by this restlessness that unfortunately is enjoyable too.

1 comment:

Nana Podungge said...

Agus Noor is right, isn's he?
... dan cinta pun membuatmu terpana ketika dia pergi begitu saja seperti merpati yang terbang lenyap ditelan asap ... tatkala seseorang yang lain dengan begitu mudah meluluhkan hatimu ...