Search

Friday, September 22, 2006

Waiting


 

These last three days I have arrived at the office around 07.00am after taking Angie to school, due to the examination season. And since the automation of the lift and the door to enter the teachers' room made me not able to directly go to the tenth floor where my office is located, I've got to find a quite comfortable place to wait. :( The canteen situated at the back of the campus at last became my choice. It was still quiet, no student arrives yet, so I could do one very relieving thing to do for me--scribbling in my "portable" diary. :) Besides that, I also spent the time to read some papers I would examine.

Around 8am, I went upstairs now that the security guard was already ready to serve the lift "passengers", LOL, lecturers and students, and some other employees. If I were lucky I would find the door of the teachers' room already open, that means the secretary of the dean already came and open the door. It is coz only she that has got the automatic card to open the door. Shit, napa repot amat sih? If not, yeah ... I've got to wait for some other time sitting in the hall. I just talked to the janitor, "Well ... once in a while, I sit here, to feel like a student while waiting for the class or teachers." LOL.

It means that I had to waste one hour that in fact I could do to check my mailboxes and blogs, to greet my friends at the mailing lists, and to check the new comments in my blogs and the statistics that always makes me happy. LOL. (Knowing that I am quite popular with those people viewing my blogs. :)) "Dasar Narcissist!" Abang said. Hahahaha ...

After this hubbub of this paper examination is over, well, I will go to Paradise club again after taking Angie to school, and stop complaining about "my body that is not delicious" coz lacking of doing exercise. Hahahaha ... Have more time to write articles for my blogs, and type emails to my guardian angel. (FYI, he himself complained with that loving nick I gave him, "guardian angel". Ah, he just didn't know how relieving and heavenly it is for me to have a "free of charge therapist". LOL. LOL.) Ah well ... this is just coz of my romantic nature, I always want to dub a loving nick to my loved ones; such as "my lovely star' for Angie, "my soul mate when I was in Yogya" for Julie, "Lelaki Terindah" for my hunk. And both Angie and Julie also complained. LOL. And so did that hunk. LOL.

I have just finished examining a student. When she was in my classes, she wasn't really a smart one. However, she could answer my questions well enough. I really appreciated her effort to prepare herself well for this exam. Now, I am waiting for the time to examine the second student. And after that, the third student.

FBS UA 09.18 200906

No comments: