Search

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Recently

Recently I seldom have time to check my blog at blog.co.uk, coz the error that happens now and again. I cannot log in properly. :( At this time, I miss some blog friends of mine there, especially Phillip and Kiki, and some others.
I also often cannot log in properly at blogspot so that I have to post in my friendster blog, coz luckily the compie at the office can access ie properly. And I find out that I need to write more and more in my blog, to express myself openly. I become more confident to open myself, huh? Abangku said, "If it is good for you Nana, do it."
And now, I am already hungry, and feel so dirty that I need to take a shower soon. I left home at 06.50, and now, more than 12 hours after that, I haven't gone home yet. You can imagine how I really want to take a shower now. Moreover at the office, the room is very hot. :((
I must go home now.
I feel a bit lonely here without my only Abang accompanying me online. :)
JDC 19.27 200906

No comments: