Search

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Secret?

 
12 March 2011, at home

I realize that I am an extrovert person so that it is not really difficult for people to find out what has been happening to me. Besides, I also need to open up myself. I just cannot keep all things by myself, including a very trivial thing, such as some trivial experiences I have that I often write here in my blog--sitting in front of this computer for hours, while blogging, emailing--and some other things. Moreover when I feel annoyed coz of someone, I really have to tell someone else, writing to dead papers (read => my diary) is no longer enough for me.

This blog technology has lured me to write more and more, to express myself more and more. Having a "free of charge" therapist (read => my only Abang) also has lured me to express myself more. LOL. In short, I have to pour out anything on my mind to make myself feel better. Self-centered, isn't it? Yes, I've got to admit it, but I write it here in my blog, and I don't force anybody to read what I write here. If my friends find it interesting, they will read it (probably). If not, it is okay, I have poured out what I want to spit. LOL.

It reminds me of my own comment on PRIME the movie, where the main character needed to go to a therapist to tell her relationship with a guy 14 years younger. She needed to open herself about her intimate relationship with him, but she didn't feel comfortable to tell anybody else.

I don't need to go to a therapist. (yet? LOL.) I just need this blog technology, my dead papers--diary--, and my living papers alias my reliable garbage bin. Huehehehe ...

"You no longer have secrets, Nana," my Abang said.

"Oh well, Bang, what I write in my blog is not a secret for me. Everybody in the world can know this. And it is okay for me." I responded. "But, of course I have some, or maybe many, secrets I keep for myself." LOL.

"What is secret anyway, Bang?" I asked. huehehehe ...

FBS UA 15.00 280906

P.S.: Just got my Abang's email that I really want to reply as soon as possible. So I stop writing here. LOL.

No comments: