Search

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Last night I arrived home around 9pm. Angie was playing a game in the computer when I entered our bedroom. Probably she was bored to study, to prepare herself for the final examination at her school that will be held next week. 


We then got involved in a long chat; as usual we shared our experience we got on that day, she with her school friends mostly, and I with my activities at my workplace, sometimes with my colleague, sometimes with my students, sometimes with my blog friends, or sometimes I told her some cute posts I found or read from my friends' blogs.



Recently, I usually type something in my computer before going to bed. But last night, Angie asked me to accompany her on the bed, chatting. She said, "Mom, will you work on your computer later after I fall asleep? I want you to be here with me. Or will you sing for me to lullaby me like when I was still a baby?"


Oh how sweet ... And it really made me feel touched. So, I kept lying beside her, but I didn't sing for her coz I was not in a good mood to sing. We just continued chatting.


I remember about a week ago, Angie asked me to go home early from my workplace while usually she never complained about that. Well, I have been a very busy mother and didn't give her much attention so that she needed to 'remind' me like that?


I talked to Ralph about this, and he said that it was really a big sign that ANGIE NEEDS ME. And I really must pay attention to this sign, before everything becomes too late. It means before Angie really grows up to be adult and she becomes busy with all of her activities, probably the time when she no longer really needs me as her mother. Ralph convinced me that I would regret it if it happens to me one day.


Therefore, I forgot the articles I just downloaded from www.jurnalperempuan.com to read and analyze last night. I just went on listening to Angie's stories. And, not long after that, both of us felt sleepy. I cancelled to work on my computer. So I turned the computer and lamp off and Angie and I fell asleep together.

************


This morning, I woke up at 05.00am although the alarm of my cell phone rang at 4.30am. No problem lingering to lie on the bed for 30 minutes, right? :)


I started the day, as usual, to go to the restroom to do 'something' there. LOL. I didnt pray Subuh coz of nature calls for women. LOL. Then, I ironed some clothes and prepared something for breakfast for Angie and me.


After taking her to school, I went to fitness centre where I usually do my exercise--aerobics, some fitness, and swimming. I did aerobics only this morning. I usually go swimming on Sunday morning.
After taking the second shower (of course I was sweating all the way after doing the aerobics LOL), I was sitting on the computer, ready to read the articles I got the night before, while enjoying a cup of nescafe original (Well, I don't mean to promote anything here LOL). But gosh, I was very sleepy. I must admit that I often feel sleepy after doing some exercise. The coffee I got didnt help me alert. LOL. I didnt force myself to finish reading the articles I got, moreover writing something to post in my blog. :)
I really want to write something on 'polygamy' actually. Well, I dont know whether I will be in a good mood to do it today before teaching. :)


It is lunch time now. I will munch something to fill my stomach. :)

No comments: