Search

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Robbed from blogland :)

 


Where is the last place you went?
Well, I just arrived at my office from home, then sat on this chair, turned on the computer, opened my mailbox and blogs. So, how am I supposed to answer this question? LOL.

Who is the last person you called?
Angie, my teenage daughter

Been cheated on?
Yup, by a pretty woman who used to be my private student, she used to call me her ‘soul mate’ then I found out, she cheated me!!!

Do you look like your mom or dad?
Once when looking at my own reflection on the mirror, I “found” my mom’s face there!!!

Do you have any siblings?
One brother, two years older, two sisters, four years and six years younger

Do you smile often?
Well, some years ago, my students nicknamed me, “Ms. Smile” but recently they changed the nick into “Ms. Black” coz I wear black clothes often. LOL.

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Absolutely!!! I know some people always miss me and think of me. LOL. (very confident of me, huh? LOL)

Do you wish on stars?
Once I quickly prayed when I saw a falling star. But, oh now I already forget whether my dream came true? LOL.

Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
I have one pair of sneakers with tie on them. I usually wear them to do exercise. I seldom untie them. :) Another pair of sneakers I usually wear go to the office don’t have tie so no need that untying thing. LOL.

What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?
Fisherman’s friend candy!!! I will never never consume it anymore.

Would you kill someone?
This question reminds me of a short story “Rose for Emily” by William Faulkner. Well, I must admit sometimes I want to do what Emily did in the story—kill the one you love so that he will not leave you anymore, coz he will always be with you!!! LOL.(Do I really have guts to live with a corpse? That’s the question. LOL.

When did you last cry?
I don’t remember. But I always think that once in a while people need to cry, to let go the burden, the pain, or anything.

Do you like your handwriting?
Yes!!!

Are you a friendly person?
Recently I don’t think I am a friendly person; friendly only to my colleagues or friends. I am more a cynical person than friendly one.

Are you keeping a secret from the world?
I don’t think I keep a secret from the world.

Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Right now I am wearing a red T-shirt, with a long black dress and black blazer.

I can't wait to...
oh well … no idea right now :)

Look to your left. What's there?
A student who is having a consultation with me for her thesis. (I can work while having fun at the same time. LOL.)

Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yup. As I said before, everybody needs to cry. The tears produced by our eyes when crying are healthy for our eyes. (Well, I forgot where I read about it.)

Ever cried on your friends shoulder?
I seldom show my sentimental emotion to people around me, moreover my tears, although I tell them that I cry sometimes.

Song that makes you cry?
Well, many actually, some are “Angel” by Sarah Mclachan, “Until I find you again” by Richard Marx, “Woman in Love” by Three Degrees, “Apakah Ada Bedanya” by Ebiet G. Ade.

Is your self-esteem extremely low?
Nope

Do you live in the past?
I am a kind of person who thinks that people cannot leave their past. However, it doesn’t mean that I live in the past. I let my past go.

Do you still long for someone gone?
Well missing someone gone is something natural and humane I think. Nothing wrong with that. But I don’t always miss those people who have gone from my life. Once in a while yes. Then? Let bygone be bygone.

Would you do anything for the person you are with?
Well, she is my student under my guidance in writing her thesis. Of course I will help her as best as I can to get the best result!

No comments: