Search

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday, May 18, 2006

In my workplace. Will go to another workplace of mine soon. :)
I got some interesting sites today, from Phillip, my blog friend from UK. He especially commented on my post about "polygamy".
That's what friends are for, right?
Virtual friends can be real good friends in our life, can't they?
I just hope that I will have some energy left to read those articles I got from those sites tonight, before going to bed.
Or, well, as the recent two days, if Angie makes me busy to listen to her again tonight, well, I will have time tomorrow, or next weekend. :)
I want to enjoy my both roles, as a mother, and as an individual who is crazy for blogging recently. :D Blogging can really open my mind more and more and make myself more broad-minded, and more skilled to write. LOL.

No comments: