Search

Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday, May 15, 2006

I was in a cyber cafe before this when opening this new blog of mine. I plan to write my daily activities here to make it different from what I usually post in my other blog "A Feminist Blog".


Why should I go to a cyber cafe while in fact I can go online in my office? The main reason is that the CPU at the office--the computer that I usually use to go online--is full of viruses!!! I don't want to transfer those viruses into my floppy disk of course, coz I don't want it to infect the CPU I have at home. :) The second reason is that sometimes the access of the computer in my office is very slow. Aha ... :) many people say "you use it free, what do you expect then? Just enjoy it." LOL.



After my arriving at the office, two students were waiting for me. They wanted to get my suggestion for the thesis they are going to write. This is one thing I love much in doing my job. Discussing literary work they are going to analyze for their thesis is really my cup of tea (apart from the fact that I love coffee too recently. LOL.) 


AFter spending some time with those two students discussing what they are going to write--including to decide which work they are going to analyze--I open my blogs. Well, besides here at blogspot, I also have a blog at blog.co.uk and at my friendster profile. It is not coz I am very creative to write, LOL, just in case I can gather more readers for my posts. :)


Before this, I usually type in my friendster profile when I want to type anything related to my daily activities. However, recently the computers in my office cannot access friendster easily. :( That's why I open this new blog where I just want to write my daily activities, and not really related to my being feminist. Well, if I can refer to a quite popular song in Indonesia entitled "Rocker is also a human being", I can also say "A feminist is also a human being." LOL. Not really creative, eh? LOL.


Well, I cannot write a lot here this time. I have to prepare myself to teach after this. Hope tomorrow I can write more here. :)


Enjoy your life there.

No comments: