Search

Thursday, May 18, 2006

In the evening

 


I just finished teaching "Public Speaking" class. I asked my students to tell a story in front of the class. Some chose very popular fairy tales--such as Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty--some others told us some inspiring stories--such as about salmon fish that has very big determination for survival. It reminded me of a short story I read and analyzed when I was at college. The story was written by a Native American writer--unfortunately I don't remember the name of the writer nor the title of the story. However, I remember one thing, among Native American people, they believe that salmon is the holiest fish!


After I dismissed the class, I went back to my office. And as usual, I turned on the computer and checked my mailboxes and blogs. Unfortunately, I couldn't open my blog at http://afemaleguest.blog.co.uk In my opinion, this is the most visited blog of mine, remembering I got most comments here. The comments mostly come from my blog friends coming from England, Portugal, India, and some other countries. The site said that the blog is still under the maintenance. In fact, I want to open some sites proposed by my friends to read more about polygamy, ancient god/goddesses, ancient religions, women's rights, etc. I want to download the articles in those sites so that I can read them at home. Well, I can do it tomorrow I hope. :)


Right now, besides writing here, I am opening my mailbox, reading some emails I got from some mailing lists I joined, and also read some emails I got from my friends. 


Oh well, I think I had better hurry home now. My only lovely star is waiting for me.

18 May 2006

No comments: