Search

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday, May 26, 2006

I am tired.
I think it is caused by my condition. I don't really feel well. When I left house this morning, before 8am, I expected to be able to do some things at the office. Besides, finishing the preparation for the mid-test, I also wanted to read some articles in my books. write something to post at my blog--related to my musings of this male-dominated society, write some emails to my friends, and some other things.
And in fact, not many things from those lists I have done so far. :( I haven't even started reading what i wanted to read; I couldn't finish typing one article related to my contemplation on this life. Well, I have forwarded some funny emails I got from a mailing list to my friends--to show them that I always remember them; but I haven't typed any personal email to them.
I myself seldom get personal emails from my friends. :D I know they are busy, besides they are not as 'crazy' and 'addicted' to internet as I am. :D Or perhaps they are not as creative as I am. LOL. I think I even contact with my virtual blog friends more often that my friends who have 'left' me to move to some other places; such as Malang, a town located in East Java, Indonesia, and Holland.
When Phillip said that I sounded lonely at times in my posts, coz no one shares the same idea with me, he is absolutely right. Julie (the one living in Malang now) is the only friend I have that shares similar ideas with me. We used to have lots of discussions. Now? I have no one. Well, I think I still have to be grateful to have those nice and supportive blog friends of mine, who willingly spend their precious time to read my posts, and then give comments, also give support and encouragement that I am not all alone; that I am not weird, not an alien. LOL.
I will go home soon, where my lovely star, Angie, is waiting for me.

No comments: