Search

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

May 17, 2006 In the afternoon

taken in 2000, at Detta's house
 

I've been sitting in front of this computer since 11.30, it means around four and a half hours!! What have I been doing? Well, besides blogging and emailing, I also gave consultation to a student who is doing her paper, and munched an apple to substitute my lunch. Am I on a diet? Well, yes! :)


This semester I almost don't have teaching schedule in the morning besides on Thursday, at 10. My classes start at 3pm, sometimes at 5pm, finish sometimes at 7pm, sometimes at 9pm. 


I don't mind teaching in the afternoon and evening so that I can use my morning time to go to fitness center, sometimes type something for my blog, and then make myself busy in front of computer, blogging and emailing, just like what I have been doing for more than four hours. :D


Today is Wednesday. I start teaching at 5pm and will finish around 8.30. Well well well ... I enjoy my time!!! :)

No comments: