Search

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Anyway

I write in my blogs to share my anxiety to wider audience (out of my close friends, workmates, students, and family members). I expect more people to know my way of thinking, new perspective in viewing this life. And I also invite people to leave their comments. It means I had better welcome any kind of comments, although the comments are not supportive to what I illustrate in my posts. (To me, it shows that they don't really understand the basic idea of my writings here. :D )
Well, let us all respect one another, understand one another, not force other people to accept our principle in life (and feel to be the most right one), accept beautiful differences among us. Let us build a more peaceful and better for all of us, and our next generation.

No comments: