Search

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Someone from the past

Everybody absolutely has past. Sometimes we want to just forget our past; although some other time, we will not leave some of our past just like that.

 

Have you ever tried avoiding some people online? Or is there anybody who wants to avoid you online? Due to your past experience with him or her?

 



I have one, at least. :) once upon a time, we were connected on friendster until she removed me because I bullied her. (Hahahahah … I had an experience to bully someone too, lol.)

 

Many years have gone. I never knew her new 'life'.

 

And … out of the blue she put her thumb on my post on one alumni group. This is the nth time she put her thumb on my joking posts. And just like that, she reminded me of 'our' past, lol. This made me visit her account. Ah … she is as mysterious as hell. Lol. 


Btw, if I were using my Podungge name, perhaps she would recognize me. Lol.


16.00 25 June 2020

No comments: