Search

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

G r u d g e

 


I just stumbled to one old post of mine. There I wrote my own amazement to my own beloved daughter how she didn't have any grudge to someone she was supposed to have.  How could I be blessed to have such a very loving daughter?

 

Then, when browsing 'threads' I found the quote above.

 

I really have to learn how to control my dislike feeling to some people. It is indeed very hard to act mature even in this age of mine. As someone who believes in karma -- anything we do will be back to ourselves, both good things as well as bad things -- I must be able to behave.

 

Or I think I had better come back to my 'aloof world', no need to be so sociable in social medias. First thing, perhaps I can do some detoxing. I detox myself from social medias, especially facebook that has sucked my time a lot.

 

PT56 13.48 26.07.2023

 

 

2 comments:

Nana Podungge said...

I don't know why I easily get triggered negatively when reading some people's statuses on social medias, or when hearing what some people say. On the contrary, I don't get it when reading some other people's statuses or hearing what other people say.

these past a few months, I have 'eventually' un-followed some people's statuses, so I no longer get triggered negatively. and I feel my 'life' in social medias is just fine. hahahahahahah ...

PT56 17.15 03.10.2023

Nana Podungge said...

and now I have left facebook -- one social media where I have been the most active among my other social media accounts for more than a decade! -- for around 10 days. how peaceful my life is, no need to 'read' other people's dramas they write on their 'wall. I am, indeed, very introvert, aren't I? lol.

PT56 12.49 29/04/2024