Search

Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Boring Facebook

 

one dream library

Lately, I find facebook very boring. When I open my account -- to check 'ON THIS DAY' feature, in case I can find something interesting -- and I happen to read some people's statuses, I feel like, hey ... why should they write such things on public places? Do I need to know? of course not. 😛 forgetting the fact that sometimes I do that too, even occasionally I write long 'statuses' 😅

Last week, I didn't have to prepare any teaching materials because that was the exam week. This week, I enjoy the term break, so I am free to do anything I want to do, nothing related to work. So? When I find facebook boring, while before this, I spent many hours a day in my life to peep facebook, I have much spare time for sure. What will I do?

I am 'back' to one hobby of mine: reading. I somewhat like collecting books, although it does not necessarily mean I read all of them, lol. My being picky in reading sometimes makes me just leave some books I have bought in the bookshelves after I find it boring only after reading a few pages. 😜 another reason is: I am a slow reader. I oftentimes stop reading a book when I find something interesting to contemplate. I may come back to the book to continue reading, or stop because I find another thing more interesting, lol. 

Another activity that I can do is watching movies. In fact I am not a freak moviegoer. But I have some favorite film serials, such as Sex and the City and Gilmore Girls; not to mention my childhood crush: The Six Million Dollar Man. Besides, in my hard disk, I have some movies downloaded by Ranz some time ago. 

And for sure: blogging. 

Carrie's bedroom at SATC, one dream bedroom of mine

PT56 21.43 05.04.2023



No comments: