Search

Saturday, April 08, 2023

Boring Facebook 2

 


Some time ago, when I read someone's status saying that he/she was bored on facebook, I was curious to know what made him/her bored. Did he/she have boring 'friends' there that didn't have 'knack' to write interesting statuses or captions related to pictures they posted? Didn't they have need to 'show off' their things (activities, their way of thinking of something, etc) 😜? If they did, didn't they get interesting/lively comments that would make them 'attached' to facebook? 😆

Recently, when I myself feel bored, I 'realized' some possible reasons why some people feel the same way too. 😎 in fact, to know their feelings, I need to experience it by myself, eh? 😉

This time, I even do not have an urge to post something on my own wall: to tell the world what I am thinking and what I am doing 😜😅 I still sometimes post something on my wall, but I set it private, only for myself and my other 2 accounts. what for? Well, to see what I post today, in the following years, in ON THIS DAY feature. 

and while I am lazy to post on my facebook, I become more diligent to post here, in my blog 😀 well, you know, more people pay attention to my facebook rather than my blog.

PT56 06.06 08.04.2023

No comments: