Search

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday, July 28, 2006

In a cyber cafe.



 

I have been online for some hours, to check my mailboxes, to read some messages from mailing lists, to send some emails, to send some e-cards, to check my blogs, to post some writings in my blogs, (uff ... I have some blogs!!! LOL). I also had a chat.


I "found" a guy that some months ago,out of the blue, told me that he fell in love with me. He told me a story that made me pitiful to him. When this guy told me the similar story (four years ago, his girlfriend left him, ahe had sex with his own good friend, got pregnant, then they got married. Oh how pitiful ... LOL.)


When he told me that he is from Solo, directly I thought that he was the same guy. One obvious 'sign' is his English is quite good, and he is quite mature to talk with me, a mature woman too. I seldom find a guy who is quite fun to have a chat with. Young guys (less than thirty) are just a bore for me. LOL. (Ups ... except that 'loved one' of mine. LOL.)


Oh well, I have to be in a hurry to go to my workplace now.


Ciao.

No comments: