Search

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Are You Chinese?

I just got some messages from someone via my friendster. The main point is that he wanted to know me more. Well, I told him (via message via friendster) to read my profile completely at FS, (I wrote my real ID there), from the location where I live now, my marital status, hobbies, education, bla bla bla ... I also told him to read my blog at FS to know me more. Mainly is that I am a feminist, a romantic, sometimes foolishly loyal when in love with someone--someone that can successfully steal my heart must be someone amazing!!! LOL, bla bla bla ... I am also a mother of my only daughter, and both of us have an intimate relationship, spend much time together--sometimes browsing in bookstores, hanging out in malls, going online at a cyber cafe, travelling, bla bla bla ...
Realizing that I am also online at the same time with him--coz I now and again replied his messages--he asked my YM ID. I told him. Well, I must have been in a good mood coz I am rarely willing to have a chat with a stranger via YM. Perhaps also coz I wanted to show my appreciation coz he showed his interest to me by sending me some messages via FS.
FYI, I often get nasty messages via FS, such as "Hey pretty, have a date with me will ya?" To stop that, in my profile, I filled the "Shout out box" saying, "If you wanna know me better, read my blog!" I hope that people will not mistakenly judge me as someone 'looking for a one night stand affair'.
I suppse that guy didn't really read my profile and blog well when then he asked my YM ID.
Shortly, then we had a chat via YM. He asked me whether I was a Chinese coz he was a Chinese. I was wondering whether in my pictures at FS I looked like Chinese? My father did look like Chinese, yes, but I am far cry from it. LOL. I tried to avoid answering that racial question, but he insisted. So, I told him that my parents are from Gorontalo, not from Manado where many people look like Chinese there. After he asked me whether I was Chinese the second time, I replied, "I am not Chinese." Then, I asked him back, "Are you looking for Chinese friends only?" He didn't reply. He only directly went offline after asking for my permission, "Sorry, gtg now. I have something to do."
Ups ...
I don't mind anyway. In fact, I don't care. LOL.
I make friend with anybody, Chinese, Javanese, foreigners, anybody. Also with any religion.
Well ... well ... well ...
In this twenty first century we still can find people like that, eh, that value people only from the skin?

No comments: