Search

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Jealousy

 


This morning while doing my household chores, I was listening to spotify with any random singer. Out of the blue, I heard an intro of Saigon Kick's song: I love you.

 

And just like that, I remember you! (oh no, I hardly ever forget you because you are always on my mind.) I remember your telling me about your curiosity about how Carl Jung thought, due to the lyric "I may not have the mind of Jung". This time I was curious whether the song would remind you of someone from your past?

 

And I remember your telling me -- jokingly -- that many rockers were in fact just melancholic creatures despite the fact that their music sounded 'wild'.

 

"Take Mr. Big, for example. There is this line in one of their song 'Just take my heart when you go. I don't have the need for it anymore." you once said this.

 

O my God! That was so cheesy! I was surprised to hear your saying that. Even in my wildest cheesy statuses on faceebok, I would never come to think that way, lol. Of course I would die if you take my heart, and I don't wanna die that way, lol. (both in the real meaning or in the figurative meaning, lol.)

 

By the way, darling. Did you ever send the lyric of Saigon Kick's song to a girl in the past?

 

MS48 18.08 14.06.23

 

N. B.:

Kisah fiktif 😆😂

 

No comments: