Search

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Good-looking = bad in bed?

 

Samantha Jones and Smith

"Men who are too good-looking are never good in bed, because they never had to be," Carrie Bradshaw said to Charlotte in Sex and the City episode 2, season 5.

 

I wrote that statement of Carrie on my facebook status. I added,

 

"Isn't it hilarious?"

 

"Will men, consequently, claim they are not 'that' good-looking in order to be considered 'good in bed'?"

 

"How about you, girls/women? What will you say about your man?"

 

For sure, I didn't really get answers that I wanted to hear, lol. Some joking answers are:

 

  1. Good in bed means someone who is willing to give me massage before I sleep.
  2. Good in bed means that someone sleeps without snoring
  3. Good in bed means someone who doesn't automatically fall asleep once he goes to bed 

 

Luckily, 'finally' I got two hilarious answers.

 

  1. Partially unproven
  2. The worst in bed is not always the most good-looking

 

Ahaaa …

 

The one answering 'the worst in bed is not always the most good-looking' then explained,

 

"if he is good-looking and smells good, he already gets 50%, 35% is the behavior in bed, 15% is skill."

 

This explanation reminded me of Samantha Jones from SATC. One time, she had a boyfriend, James. She thought she really fell in love with him so that she patiently waited till their fifth date to have sex (usually she did it in the first date with any man), only to get disappointment because James' dick was very small.

 

Another story from SATC was when Miranda dated an ophthalmologist. She failed to reach her orgasm because Josh didn't know the location of a woman's clit!

 

Well, everybody has different standard for sure.

 

PT56 17.04 15.08.23

 

No comments: