Search

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Biking on Saturday afternoon

27 Nov 2011, Maron beach: Orenj and Shaun

 
Last term -- January till March -- I happened to get classes at Tendean, one downtown area, one morning class from eight to twelve, and another class in the afternoon, from four to six. Practically I was free from twelve until four, around four hours.

At first, I just had 'extra energy' to spend so I went biking in the afternoon, under the sunshine; from my workplace to Jalan Gajah where MAJT was located. (Check this link out.)

And in fact, it was not the only 'experience' of mine to bike in the afternoon of Saturdays last term. I went biking again the following Saturdays, to the same destination, MAJT (not creative of me LOL). No wonder if then I got greeted by some janitors working there. Perhaps they didn't understand what was the excitement of biking in the sunny afternoon and then having picnic in the back yard while listening to music from Sylvie (my lovely notebook) as well as going online. (In case they knew I went online. LOL.)

This second term of 2011 -- April until June -- I get full schedule to teach at Tembalang. Since it is located in the 'highland', please understand if I am reluctant to go by bike. ^_~ And my schedule is from 08.00-12.00 then 14.00-18.00. I only have two hours for lunch break.

But last week I started to miss biking during lunch break. 😎

So I plan to go to Tembalang by riding Snow White next week. When going up the hill (Gombel), I can fold it and take a bus. ^_^ And during lunch break, I can go biking around UNDIP. (Understand me please, I am not familiar with this college's area, especially the one in Tembalang so it sounds exciting for me. )
 
But first of all, I must be sure that the parking area is safe. There must be one strong 'pillar' to fasten Snow White. And I saw one this morning. (No security guard here.)

BIKING has absolutely made me addicted to it. 😀

LIA Tblg 13.20 230411

No comments: