Search

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love


love is an energy that dwells between us and our beloved, to whom we (should?) project to transform ourselves ...
~ quoted from someone ~


Does it mean that our beloved is the mirror where we can see the projection of ourselves? without 'it' we will not be able to see (ourselves)? or worse, we will not have any energy?

What if we consider our own 'love' as the mirror? As I oftentimes believe that 'I love the feeling that I am in love with someone'.

See? Not my beloved is the 'mirror' I need to see my own projection, but my own feeling. (it will be 'easy' for me to 'move' that feeling love of mine from someone to someone else, as long as I 'find' someone incredible!)

"Then comes loyalty!" said he!

Hey! one best friend of mine labeled me as 'foolishly loyal' when in love!

Anyway, what a nice (though very short) chat. Thanks pal! continue next time? :)

PT56 16.50 300610

No comments: