Search

Saturday, June 05, 2010

June 5, 2010

This is international environment Day. So I thought. But I will not write anything about it here. :)

Well, as some 'loyal' people have paid attention to my blogs (PERHAPS, LOL) I have been very idle in blogging recently. The first 'scapegoat' was when in the middle of August 2008 I got a full time job in one school in my hometown, Semarang. :) And since then on, I became less and less active in posting anything on my blogs. LOL.

The following 'scapegoat' is perhaps FACEBOOK. LOL. I signed up on FB around a year ago, if I am not mistaken, although I am not sure what month. Although people said that FB was very user-friendly, I took some weeks to adjust myself with it. LOL. However, after some months, and I got the hang of it, I enjoyed it a lot. LOL. Well, you can say that I am in fact suffering from an obsession to be a celebrity (LOL) so that I enjoyed updating status on FB. LOL.

It eventually 'reached a peak' (well, if I may say so) when a lovely friend introduced me to some people I labeled as 'spiritualists'. I got more involved with FB since I really enjoyed reading those spiritualists' notes or discussion via statuses. In one side, it made me have some ideas to write anything related to spirituality, but I was more interested in posting my writing on FB since I got more comments easily and quickly there than on blogs.

After some time, out of the blue I became like a poet, obsessed in writing poems!!! LOL. When finding some quite popular poets from my hometown on FB, let's say Timur Sinar Suprabana, I became more attracted to poetry -- both reading and writing. NAH LO. LOL. I have been like 'this' for some weeks (or months?) and I even somewhat lost enthusiasm in reading my most favorite topic -- feminism. WOW. If before this, you would find a book with feminism topic in my backpack, recently, you will find books on poetry collection in it. LOL. And I have been really 'blunt' in ideas to write articles related to gender or feminism.

In fact, I really cannot divide my attention to some things at the same time; let's say writing social issues about gender bias plus writing poems. Why can't I, for example, write poems on gender bias? (a self introspection)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad u haven't forgotten ur loyal blog followers completely : )

Nana Podungge said...

John oh John!!!
hahahahaha ...