Search

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday, August 5, 2006

I am at the cyber cafe, the usual place I visit when I don't go online at campus. :)
I have been here for about one and a half hour. 


This morning, I was not really busy coz I didn't have to take Angie to school. :) After praying Subuh, I sat in front of my beloved computer, typed a little in the diary there, while making myself busy messaging Angie in her campsite and also messaged a friend living quite far from Semarang.

16 May 2012


Then, I went to the fitness center, from 07.30 until 09.00. From there, I went to a VCD rental. I rented three VCDs: Series of Unfortunate Events, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and In America. I planned to invite my students to watch them together.


Arriving home, I just enjoyed myself reading newspaper while listening to mp3. Sometimes I typed something in my computer.


At 2pm, I went to my workplace. I had one class, 14-16.00. I invited my students of Elementary Lever 2 to watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". A week ago, we talked about this story coz the topic is about reading as one hobby. The lesson is also about introducing the students ideas about main charactes, setting time and place, theme, and also genres of books, such as detective stories, biography, novels, bla bla bla... My students seemed very enthusiastic when watching. :) For homework, i asked them to write the story of the movie using their own words. Plus, add their comments. :)


From my workplace, I went to this cyber cafe. I checked my mailboxes and blogs. I have posted some things in my blogs too.


Now? I will go home soon.
JDC 18.00 050806

No comments: