Search

Friday, August 11, 2006

Paradise Club

An email for him :)

Honey,
Since Angie went to school at SMAN3 Semarang, I have gone to PARADISE CLUB fitness center earlier than before. The main reason is of course coz the location of the two places, SMAN 3 and PARADISE CLUB are not so far, in the same direction. (Compared to when Angie was still in junior high, SMPN 1 located on Jl. Ronggolawe). After dropping Angie at school, I directly go to PC so that I arrive there around 07.00. Since the aerobics starts at 07.30, I have some minutes to do some fitness first.
Paradise Club located at Jl. Utari no 1 Pondok Indraprasta consists of two floors. On the first floor, there is a canteen, the receptionist desk, the ‘living room’, and an area with some fitness equipment, such as stationed bicycles, and some other things. I don’t know the names. LOL. On the second floor, there is another area with some fitness equipment again. Some equipment are different from the ones on the first floor. There is another area for aerobics. It is separated from the fitness area with a door. Well, you know honey, we women love to wear ‘open’ and tight outfit when doing aerobics so it is understandable if we close the door. Men thinking that women are just sexual objects will ‘water’ if they can see us openly. LOL. Well, so far there is no lesbianism case yet. LOL.
Aha, it reminds me of Yulia’s comment when I told her that I am active again at PC fitness center. She said, “Instruktur erobic-nya pasti jadi gebetanmu kan?” LOL. Jokingly I replied, “If I am a lesbian, I have a crush on the instructor whose schedule is on Friday morning. LOL.” All aerobics instructors at PC are women.
Outside the building of PC, there are two tennis courts on the left side, and a swimming pool on the right side. Every month I pay Rp. 85.000,00 for the membership. I can come everyday, from Monday-Saturday for aerobics and fitness. On Sunday it is close except the swimming pool. Therefore on Sunday I go there for swimming only.
Among some members of PC that usually do fitness at the same time with me, around 07.00-07.30, one member attracts me. From a distance, her posture is like a guy. Therefore, I thought that the person was a guy. The way she walks is like the way guy walks too. However, when one day that person used one equipment close to me, I found out that her face was too sweet for a guy. And I didn’t think that that person is male-to-female transsexual. LOL. I started to recognize her breasts behind her loose T-shirt. (Oh, nosy Nana!!! LOL.) So, in fact, that person is female. Or at least, she has a female body. LOL.
It reminds me of one book I have. The title is Transseksualisme. (Since I bought this book, I have wanted to bring this book when we have a date and show it to you. LOL. Sampe sekarang belum kesampaian. LOL.) The writer stated that one characteristic of a female-to-male transsexual is ‘she’ has a posture like a guy. And to give people around a sign that in fact ‘she’ feels like a man, she walks like a man too. Also there is a tendency for her to cover her breasts so that people cannot recognize her as having female body.
Goodness, kok aku bener-bener jadi nosy gini yah? LOL. But, well, I am nosy this time only to you. LOL. I have never talked about it to anybody else. Since Julie moved to Malang, I don’t have a regular listener to my being nosy, except Angie. LOL. But under one note, if she is not busy with her study.
This morning when using one equipment for ‘climbing’ (there is no treadmill at PC ), I saw that person who has attracted me for some time using one equipment close to me. I don’t know how to call it honey. LOL. People say we can use this equipment to strengthen our biceps. When using it for one bicep, I can lift only around 10kgs. But I saw her lift about 30-40 kgs for one bicep. I was surprised to see that. LOL. She is very strong, eh? Do you know what came to my mind at that time? I asked myself, “How strong is she in bed?” LOL.
It reminded me of one case some years ago. I went swimming with Angie and her dad at PC too. When seeing me strong enough to swim around the pool many times, a guy asked Angie’s dad, “Your wife is strong, huh? Hmm … is she also strong in bed?” LOL. Oh nosy guy!!! LOL.
In fact I want to type something related to one topic offered by SUARA MERDEKA, “perempuan adalah makhluk yang suka nggosip”. But I don’t find the best sentence to start it yet. Do I often gossip in my emails to you honey? LOL. Do bloggers only gossip? LOL.
I will prepare myself to go to my workplace now honey.
See you Love.
PT56 12.37 090806

No comments: