Search

Saturday, August 12, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for myself :)

Today, August 12, 2006 is my thirty ninth birthday. (Gosh, I am almost middle-aged, huh? LOL.)

Early in the morning, Angie greeted me, "Happy birthday, Mama. Hope you will have a long life and more blessings from God. bla bla bla ... up to you ..." LOL.

Then, my sisters, mom, and my brother living in Cirebon sent me a message. 

Around 07.30 I arrived in my workplace. Not many things to do, but on my birthday, I want to be all alone, and my workplace on Saturday is one good choice. LOL.

When checking my mailbox, I got some e-cards to greet me on my birthday, including a lovely testimonial from a friend via friendster. I am very touched. :)

Happy birthday, Nana. Hope all your dreams come true. Amin.

my graduation pic, from American Studies Graduate Program, 25 January 2006

 

No comments: