Search

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Deactivating FB

Yesterday, Monday 23 August around 15.45 I deactivated my facebook account, with very private reason and agenda. :-p

I just realized that I have become so absorbed by it that I thought I almost lose my own privacy. Being 'friendly' to people is in fact not inherent in me. LOL. Moreover to read notes my online buddies have tagged me. Crazy and irrational reasons, do you think? Oh well, you can say anything about this lazy, wise-guy, individual, selfish middle-aged woman. 

And as I have written in the first paragraph, I still have my own private reason and agenda. :-p 

However, since I have made good friendship with some online buddies there, I will be back there sooner or later. Besides, as I wrote somewhere my first reason to go facebooking is to keep in touch with my b2w Semarang friends, I don't really want to lose lotsa news (or gossip LOL) from there by being away from FB for long.

I am writing this in case anybody is looking for my traces. If no one is looking for me or missing me, I will be miserably happy. wkwkwkwk ...

Meanwhile ... let me rest in peace in my hiding nest. :)

Gombel Lama 10.55 240810

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the FB Anonymous Association! : )

triesti said...

what? i just saw you on FB newsfeed... it didnt take long for you to get back to FB

Nana Podungge said...

John, hohohoho ...

Triesti, four days I was away from FB. Some good friends complained by sending me messages asking me when I would be back. After I was back, I found none of my notes there. All was gone. while in fact, some notes were typed directly there and I forgot to copy them somewhere else. :(