Search

Monday, August 02, 2010

August 2, 2010

I am at home, trying to post something very simple using my internet access which is very slowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :)

I love Monday since I have only three slots to teach, so I could use the other time to prepare my teaching material for this week, or .... doing my hobby: reading. (Oh well, I wanted to say 'fesbuking' but ahhh .... it is kinda embarrassing. wakakakaka ...) 

And this morning I enjoyed it so much since I still felt exhausted due to the off-road 'journey' I had yesterday with some b2w friends of mine. Wuah ... I haven't joined any cross country for a year, then eventually I did it again yesterday. You can imagine how exhausting it was for this middle-aged woman. hahahahaha ... But I did enjoy it. YOU BET!

I will post some pictures of my journey yesterday here later, after I 'find' a computer hooked to the internet with quite quick access. hahahahaha ...

At the moment, I have to go offline soon, to prepare myself to go to work (again).

Ciao!

PT56 16.16 020810


2 comments:

Unknown said...

what's fesbuking?!? cross country biking sounds cool! there must be good routes in and around Semarang.

Nana Podungge said...

John,

fesbuking is 'facebooking' hehehe ...

ah yeah until now I always forget to upload the pictures here ;)