Search

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why me?

Why me?
Why my family?

I remember I asked myself such questions when my beloved dad passed away in September 1989. A silly question when then I was trying to view other people using their point of view--in case such an unhappy thing happened to them. I was of opinion they would ask the same question, "Why did this happen to me? To my family? Why not to other people who seem okay to accept it?"

I realized that my family and I had to accept the bitter thing.

This time I almost asked myself the similar question when my dearest brother got attacked by a very serious illness. Perhaps this question oftentimes pop up at people's mind when such bitter and sad thing happen to them, automatically. Naively?

Wish me and my family strenght, please?

C-net 20.30 120309

No comments: