Search

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Working

I am of opinion that I am being sensitive since this is my PMS period. This influenced my mood when having a short chat with someone claiming he loves me.

He asked, "How many schools do you teach now hon?"

I responded, "How many schools do you expect me to work?"

He smiled. Then he answered, "The int'l school and LIA?"

I responded, "Yup. Where else do you expect me to work?"

He smiled.

I said, "I work from 7 am till 7 pm. Do you think I still have extra energy and time to work in another place?"

Hecommented, "I believe you are tough."

I said, "You forced me to be tough."

He asked, "Did I force you to be tough?"

I answered, "By keeping saying I am a tough person, I concluded that way."

He said, "You become sensitive. I am sorry."

I had better go offline, and prepare myself to teach now.

Friends net 08.01 240109 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

busy schedule! will keep u out of trouble, no doubt ; )