Search

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Valley of the twenty-something guys

the four fabulous women in SATC
 
The title of this posting was intentionally taken from one episode of SEX AND THE CITY serials, of season 1. What I am writing here is absolutely inspired by the issue shown in the episode,

(Background: the four main characters in SEX AND THE CITY were around thirties or mid thirties.)

The story in this episode apparently illustrated a bit similar 'culture' between New York (maybe the whole America, or western culture?) and Indonesia: women are supposed to date older men. Therefore when they do that, they do it just for fun, (say, mostly for sex) or as an alternative -- or entertainment? -- after being rejected by other men: to make yourself feel attractive and lovable.

Miranda and Carrie showed this. Miranda dated Skipper because this younger guy was crazily in love with her, and sex was good. :) Carrie eventually had sex too with Sam one night after having hot kissess for hours for days before. This was intrigued by her feeling rejected by Mr. Big, her future boyfriend.

Do younger guys date older girls only for sexy?

One guy interviewed by Carrie answered, "smart pussy" for question, "What do you think of thirty-something-year-old girls?" Skipper answered, "They know what they wanna do, what they like to do." for the same question.

I remember around a decade ago, a twenty-two-year-old boy told me, "It is very comfortable to date a thirty-something-year-old woman because when in our date, sex is involved, I don't need to control myself, or feel worried that I will take a woman's virginity." (Note: if the woman is married, so she is expected to already have had sex.)

A twenty-six-year-old man said, "Women in that age are (more) experienced in sex than women younger than us."

Two answers above justified the 'conclusion' that twenty-something guys date thirty-something girls for sex only.

Another man (who happened to be married already) who was approaching thirty year old said to me, "For men around my age think that women around your age look very sexy and attractive because of their maturity. Younger girls are just spoiled and boring. We are enough already with spoiled wife at home." LOL.
Furthermore, he also said, "But I dunno what I will think about when I reach the age of forty or fifty. Perhaps I will be more attracted with much younger girls, to make myself feel young." LOL.

Well this is a decade ago. I no longer keep in touch with those guys I mentioned above. I am wondering if this is still the same like this now? Younger guys (let's say twenty-something year old) date older girls (more than thirty years old) only for sex?" I don't wanna say that it is wrong though. It is up to them. LOL.

LG 09.59 28/05/2015

P.S.:
Once my (biking) soulmate asked me, "What puberty (phase) are you in now?" I answered, "Uncountable darlin." LOL.

No comments: