Search

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blogging

I must admit that one main reason for me to go blogging is to expose my being narcissistic! :) I have been doing that since the end of 2005. Well, perhaps I didn't have much time to visit other people's blogs and leave comments there, I didn't get many comments either in SOME blogs of mine. (Pay attention to the word SOME, very narcissistic, aren't I? LOL.)

Of course I don't give a damn on it. The most important thing is that I write what bothers my mind, what occupies my feeling, to expose myself. And it is so relieving. It somewhat reached a peak when a very prolific blogger, Fatih Syuhud chose me as one BLOGGER OF THE WEEK some time in 2007. You can click the following site Blogger of the Week And it reached the top of the peak (lebay dot com nih LOL) when Fatih Syuhud chose me as one Top Ten Blogger Indonesia 2008 WUAAAAHHHH!!! :)

Nevertheless, I still don't get many comments on my blogs. Once again, perhaps it is because I myself don't spend much time online to visit other people's blogs and leave comments there. My being narcissistic is so acute that I come to think I am the only one who can write well, that other people's blogs are not that worthed for me to visit. wkwkwkwkwkwk ... hohohoho ... CURSE ME!!!

On Facebook, on the other hand, I must admit that it is really user-friendly besides very practical. It is very easy and practical to access using handphone. Therefore, recently I have spent my most time on FB when online rather than on my blogsites. I visit my FB contacts' notes quite often, leave comments there, so you can conclude that they also visit my notes back, and leave comments.

I still sometimes uload those notes on FB on my blogsites. However after that, I don't really view them again, to check whether some people leave comments or not. So you can guess how excited I was when this morning I found very simple yet attentive from my blog friend on some posts of mine on my blog The Mystery in Life xixixixixixi ... norak poll wes tha. And the result? here I am writing this post!!! wkwkwkwkwkwk ...

PT56 06.55 310710

2 comments:

Unknown said...

keep on blogging pls : ) cos i quit fb and need more nana-words-of-wisdom : ))

Nana Podungge said...

Ohhh ...
it is very supportive of you John! thank you!!!