Search

Sunday, March 26, 2023

One thing leads to another?

 


ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER?

 

One year ago

We said 'I love you' to each other

(I don't remember what for)

For that was the only thing we could do

Loving each other

Inside our hearts

:

And we realize

This thing will not lead us to anywhere

 

One year ago'

We kept saying 'I love you'

To each other

As if saying it one time

was not enough 

:

"I hope I will make you feel good

When I say this magical sentence to you,"

You once said

 

One year has passed

Do you remember the last time

You told me those 3 lovely words?

Is that sentence no longer logical

So we don't need to say it again and again

Like we used to?

 

Today, 26 March

I do wanna say it again to you

But I am somewhat doubtful

If you will only respond,

"thank you for loving me,"

That enough will break my heart.

 

Sometimes

Being in love feels like shit

 

PT56 22,25 26/03/2023 

 

No comments: