Search

Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday, May 19, 2006

Gilman's quote

 

At the office. All alone. It is 16.41 now according to my watch.


I will start teaching around one and a half hour later. I have one of my favorite subject later, "Poetry Analysis Class". And as usual, in having literature subjects, I will never forget to prepare some literary works that can be viewed from feminist perspective. I will always enjoy talking such topic. Some examples are Charlotte Perkins Gilman's poems :D


Before arriving at the office, I dropped by at a cyber cafe, to post some articles of mine in my blogs, and downloaded some interesting articles I got from Phillip, my blog friend from the UK. I will read them in my weekend. 


Btw, while typing here, I am also checking my blogs and mailboxes. Of course I cannot concentrate on some things at the same time well. :D This is really me, always let myself distracted by many other little things. :) a bit difficult for me to stay focused on one thing. :D 


Ups ... I don't have much time left now. Too absorbed with the comments I got from my virtual friends and reply their comments too. 


I have to prepare myself to go to class now.

No comments: